Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Almost to the 160's

It was a very close call on the scale this morning. 170.2. . .but the number teetered between 169 and 170 for a while, bringing me hope. As I mentioned yesterday, I really am feeling so much "thinner" despite the lack of weight loss. Last night, I wore my heart rate monitor to boot camp, and registered approximately 400 calories burned in the 50 minutes I was at boot camp. To be honest, I thought it might be a little bit higher, but that's 400 calories that I wouldn't have been burning if I was hanging out at a happy hour.

I'm feeling achy and and I've been sniffling all morning and I am really hoping that I'm not coming down with something--I don't want to get sidetracked by a bad cold.

I've been tracking my food pretty well, and I have realized that my only really big downfall is the weekend. A couple of drinks add up quickly, and I have to find a way to interact in social situations without having drinks (but I do like having them).

I have lunch and dinner out tonight, so I am hoping to stay within my range despite these two roadblocks.

I had better get back to work. . .

No comments: